Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Pins of the Week: Horizontal Stripes - Dare to be Different!

I have always loved bold, horizontal stripes. I think they make a room look larger and current in their design. This week, I found several examples on Pinterest and had to share. This small bath uses white and grey. Very striking and clean.

This powder room uses wood to create a horizontal stripe effect. It's rustic, yet modern. This photo comes from another website called Houzz.com. It's a great resource to find and store all of your design ideas in one place. I am in the process of uploading my entire portfolio to this site. If I have done a fabulous job for you on a job in the past, please go there and leave feedback, testimonials, etc. Here's the link http://www.houzz.com/pro/paintingthetownus/painting-the-town-inc. Thanks in advance!

Source: houzz.com via Sandy on Pinterest

This foyer makes a bold statement with smaller black, white and grey stripes. Love the pop of yellow in the flowers and candle!



This foyer uses grassclothe to create a subtle horizontal flow.

I hope I have given you new inspiration for your next project! And you didn't have to spend all day on Pinterest :) !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...